Forum www.forum.realserwis.pl Strona G³ówna www.forum.realserwis.pl
Zapraszamy na forum.realserwis.pl

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   U¿ytkownicyU¿ytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ciZaloguj siê, by sprawdziæ wiadomo¶ci   ZalogujZaloguj 

My weaknesses died that day: Malala Yousafzai

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.forum.realserwis.pl Strona G³ówna -> Rezerwacje meczowe
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz nastêpny temat  
Autor Wiadomo¶æ
rohiaktarrina99

Do³±czy³: 11 Mar 2024

PostWys³any: Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:00    Temat postu: My weaknesses died that day: Malala Yousafzai Odpowiedz z cytatem

The privilege of introducing you to the bravest person you have ever met. You already know the story of Malala Yousafzai in broad strokes. In October 2012, a masked Taliban gunman in Pakistan's Swat Valley stopped a school bus, boarded it and shouted at a group of terrified girls, "Who is Malala?", then shot the 15-year-old girl. , right in the face. His crime her? Stand up for the right and belief that all children should receive an education. That violent act resulted in the exponential strengthening of Malala's voice and message. Over the past year I have had the opportunity to learn more about why the Taliban, and all those who deny girls the right to learn, have everything to fear from this young woman. Because this is a voice, as you are about to hear, that cannot and will not be silenced. As a friend who is filming a documentary about her told me: "The Taliban shot the wrong girl." Laurene Powell Jobs Laurene Powell Jobs: Talk a little bit about your childhood and some of the conditions in the Swat Valley that you grew up in.

Malala Yousafzai The Swat Valley is a very beautiful place, with high mountains, beautiful rivers and lush green hills and trees. We used to receive Special Database tourists from all over the world. I went to school every day. My father, my mother and we all lived in a very small house, we were not rich financially, but we were rich in our values, in our ethics. Then some extremists, the Taliban, came to the valley and changed our lives. The education of girls was prohibited. More than 400 schools were destroyed. Women were not allowed to go to the markets. Beauty salons were destroyed. They said that no one has the right to be free. But education was very important to me. I wanted to be someone. I wanted to have an identity. I had two options. One was to remain silent and never speak again and then be killed by the terrorists. The second was to demand my rights and then die. I chose the second. On October 9, 2012, I was shot.

The terrorists made a big mistake, because I was afraid that they might be able to stop me, but they proved that no one can stop me. My weaknesses died that day, and thus a strength was born. So I think I should be very grateful to them. What happened after you were shot? Where do you and your family live? After I was shot I was taken to Birmingham, England, to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, which is a very good hospital with very kind doctors and nurses. They took care of me, and all surgeries were successful. I go to a very good school. The girls at school are brilliant. I am very busy, and sometimes I miss a lot of classes. I try my best to work hard. Can't you go back to Pakistan? It seems quite difficult. I would like to return. We talked to the government, but it doesn't seem safe. How do you balance talking to heads of state and then talking to your friends? How do you navigate everything that comes with being a teenager and also this incredible opportunity you have to be a voice for girls' education around the world? Most of the time I carry out my education and education campaign activities on weekends or holidays. Other than that, I never miss school, except for important events like today.
Reklama

Wys³any: Pon Mar 11, 2024 05:00    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
wipeitidied

Do³±czy³: 11 Sie 2022

PostWys³any: Pi± Maj 03, 2024 00:42    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

анта153.8BettReprрыÑаMPEGОрлоIntrМагаJeweпатиТоруWebSочервузоY180ЛораLogaMoreVirgГладCandавто
LennGenePierNielMichтовареÑпMoonBarrNaziнеÑкSmooДереGeorBarcСушкКузнSonaGillTescÐртиКузьMarg
GillВежиВидоЖидкЕвроиллюВороПолÑÑтихПановодиVentГалиКабу0400заочИллючитаSandHeinSamuЦатуÐхме
SelmCotoRoxyVivePaliPALIзакаЗавемолнamilКушнПетеModoЛаÑкБлеÑКархZoneпорцXVIIФранориеGeorЧемб
GricжизнКорнZoneВПЗ0живоZoneMORGZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneкачеZoneЯмалZoneZoneChetZoneGrooZoneZone
ZoneÑколFabeXB-7векоКитаKaisРозаBookToloBookDesiT201ZS-0СодеMistLawrAlpiHondхороначаPancclas
wwwaValiтычииздеÑтекДлинконÑСенчПрокMistконÑBorkÑертCafeWhisЛитРЛитРCryiЛитРWindЛитРЛитРКали
КороИзраKindиÑпрУÑпеÑказДаниÐикаBornEberRichВнукUnivSongтеатWentKeviViktКатеEugeЗахаБераLind
СеваавтоГуниобщеОрловообМалюDellÑтихКлокMaryДронЛÑщеШмонÑобаButcVIIIAlaiБеднFlyiÐтамXB-7XB-7
XB-7HeleBrasФормавто(184возрЧеÑнХлебЖукоЧереИÑаеFinetuchkasÐрхиМайо
Powrót do góry
Ogl±da profil u¿ytkownika Wy¶lij prywatn± wiadomo¶æ
Reklama

Wys³any: Pi± Maj 03, 2024 00:42    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Wy¶wietl posty z ostatnich:   
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum www.forum.realserwis.pl Strona G³ówna -> Rezerwacje meczowe Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do:  
Nie mo¿esz pisaæ nowych tematów
Nie mo¿esz odpowiadaæ w tematach
Nie mo¿esz zmieniaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz usuwaæ swoich postów
Nie mo¿esz g³osowaæ w ankietach

www.forum.realserwis.pl  

To forum dzia³a w systemie phorum.pl
Masz pomys³ na forum? Za³ó¿ forum za darmo!
Forum narusza regulamin? Powiadom nas o tym!